- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
Mix 1 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1-2 tablespoons milk until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Place all dough ingredients in bread machine in the order listed. Select dough cycle. Or, you can mix them up yourself and allow to rise about 30-45 minutes.
- Grease 9x9x2- inch square pan.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
- Flatten dough with hands or rolling pin into 18x9-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Spread with 2 Tablespoons butter; sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 9-inch side. Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- Cut roll into 1-inch slices. Place in pan. Cover: let rise in warm place 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until double.
- Heat oven to 375. Bake 25-30 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan; drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Makes 9 rolls.